teleskop jarak paling jauh astronomi sains angkasa
- Telescope Type:
- Primary Mirror Diameter: 76mm
- Focal Length: 700mm
- Eyepieces (3 eyepieces with standard 1.25 fitting): 4mm, 12.5mm, 20mm
- Barlow Lens: 2x magnification
- Image Erecting Eyepiece: 1.5x
- Red Dot Finder Scope
- Magnification range (without Barlow lens and erecting eyepiece): 35x, 56x, 175x (Note: Magnification is arrived at by dividing the focal length of telescope (700mm) by the focal length of eyepiece).
- Magnification range (with 2x Barlow Lens): 70x, 112x, 350x
- Magnification range (with 2x Barlow Lens and 1.5x erecting eyepiece): 105x, 168x, 525x
- Fully multi-coated optics for excellent image contrast and light transmission.
- Mount: Alt-azimuth
- Package size: 73 x 23 x 25cm
- Package weight: approx. 4.6Kg
- Telescope Length: 67cm
- Finish/Colour: Metallic white.
The telescope is ideal for lunar and planetary observations. You could be exploring the mountain ranges of the Moon, the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter, Great Orion Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy, as well as mountains and land objects.
The Alt-azimuth mounts enable you to track celestial objects with ease, while the easy-to-use slow-motion controls allow precise adjustments.
- Main metal telescope optical tube.
- Telescope clamp.
- 4mm, 12.5mm and 20mm eyepieces (1.25 fitting diameter);
- 1.5x erecting eyepiece for terrestrial observations;
- Barlow lens (2x power);
- Red Dot Finder Scope;
- Sturdy and height adjustable aluminium tripod (full height: 110cm), with accessory tray;
- Lens cover;
- User manual/set-up instruction