alat sonik halau burung kelawar haiwan perosak kebun sawah
BEST SELLING SONIC BIRD CONTROL SYSTEM
☆Eliminates Health & Injury Risk
☆Saves Money on CleanUp & Reapir
☆Eliminates Birds, Bats, Animal, Swallow Problems
☆ Repel all kinds of birds and bats.
☆ Repel rodents and insects in continuous mode.
☆ Weatherproof & Outdoor Use.
☆ Ultrasound and strobe light activated by the infrared motion sensor.Features :
1. Professional Infrared Detecting Tech
Our strobe light is with silver concave mirror to pool and reflect the light to up and forward. So it is every strong and good effect against the birds/animals. Seldom other brands have such structure.
– Droppings are unhealthy and unsightly.
– Cleaning up the droppings costs money and time.
– Birds/bats may be destructive for and deface property.
– Birds/bats may spot and cover up your automobile with their droppings.
– Droppings are corrosive and sure to destroy the paint of your cars, mailboxes and fences etc.How Does It Work?
1. The motion infrared sensor detects a warm body movement in the field of view.
Infrared detecting area (Highest Sensitivity): Oval, approx 120 degree arc, up to a distance of 35 metres, approx 900 s.q.m.2. In “Sensor” mode, powerful 10 second ultrasonic bursts will repel the birds, bats and animals away once they enter the area. This will train the birds/bats/animals to avoid the protected area. The frequency of the ultrasonic waves is adjustable.In “Continuous” mode, it will repel unwanted pests (rats, squirrels, roaches, moths etc.) out the area.
3. In “Sensor” mode, the Strobe Light will be triggered and flash for 10 seconds to drive out birds/bats/animals. This will also train the birds/bats/animals to avoid the protected area.
In “Continuous” mode, it will scare unwanted pests (rats, squirrels, roaches etc.) out the area.
1. Install batteries or plug in the adapter.
2. Install the unit with the keyhole slots on the back. Place the unit 1.0 – 1.4 meter above the ground for optimum range.
3. Set the Ultrasound Switch to OFF/SENSOR/CONT(only when it is powered by the adapter).
4. Set the Strobe Light Switch to OFF/SENSOR/CONT(only when it is powered by the adapter).
5. Adjust infrared motion sensor sensitivity with the Sensitivity Switch.
Suggestions for Best Results against Birds
1) Survey the birds and their entry, exit, nesting and feeding habits.
2) Inspect your property and discover the inducement that attract birds. Remove the inducements.
3) Maintain a clean and changing environment.
4) Install the bird repeller early (before Bird Season begins). It is easier to keep birds away than to rout them out once they have already established a pattern.
5) Speculate on the potential alternate locations that birds might go to when they leave their current infestation area. Consider covering these areas by bird repellers as well.
How Quickly Will It Work
If the birds/animals/pests/bats have a habit of feeding or fouling in your yard, it can take 14-28 days to deliver the full deterrent effect. ‘Occasional’ visitors will usually be stopped within 7 days. If you have a dog/cat, it may affect the dog/cat if it’s allowed in the same part of the yard.
The ultrasonic sound doesn’t travel well through walls and fences, so it won’t affect a dog/cat in the house.
Of course, as with all methods involving animal behaviour, we can’t guarantee effectiveness in every situation, however, our own experience and the feedback we get from customers suggests that this device is effective in almost all situations.
Weight: approx 340g
Dimensions: 17.0cm x 15.4cm x 10.7cm
Detecting Area: Oval, approx 120 degree arc, up to a distance of 35m. ☆☆★
Power input: 4 x D batteries (high quality alkaline, not included);
or a 6V/500mA adapter (must be plugged in indoors or in a shed)
Power Consumption: Static Detecting: <0.05W; Emitting: < 0.5W